LASEND to Area Parents LASEND letter to providers not being visited...Read More
Welcome to St. John Baptist Primary School
At Royston St John’s, we strive to create a secure and happy environment which inspires high aspiration. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding provision for all our children. Through personalised learning, we deliver an engaging curriculum and provide our children with memorable experiences knowing that when they come to leave our school, they leave with a lifelong love of learning.
Our dedicated team of staff provide a friendly, nurturing learning environment where pupils feel safe, valued and secure. We work alongside parents, governance and the wider community to provide a creative, balanced and inspiring curriculum. Our door is always open. Parents are always welcome. We are keen for parents and carers to be involved in their child’s learning and successes.
As a Church of England Primary School we have close links with The Diocese of Leeds and share their educational priorities.
Our Christian Values:
- Honesty :Always tell the truth; never lie or hide the truth
- Respect:Always treat yourself, others and things within your environment in the right way. Be polite and use good manners.
- Responsibility:Make good choices and be sensible, even if other people around you aren’t. Be well motivated and proactive to be the best you can be.
- Resilience: Keep doing your best, even when it feels hard to do. Don’t give in.
- Empathy: Think what it would be like to be in someone else’s shoes and show them that you understand, appreciate.
If you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
With kind regards,
Mr. Lee Spencer
Week 30- wk com 05.07.21Read More
COVID-19 – Advice for parents to PCR test child isolatingRead More
20210323 Ltr to Parents and carers of Barnsley school childrenRead More